HST and PSK patio doors
HST Premium patio doors
An excellent combination of modern, energy efficiency, and security, created with the intent to eliminate architectural barriers, conforming to the latest space design trends. Possibility to make structures up to 6.5 m long and as much as 2.8 m high.
The HST doors are a modern construction product that enables making very large glazed surfaces. The door leaf can be up to 3.0 m wide and the passage can be as much as 2.9 m wide. This solution makes it possible to build glazed surfaces with a surface area up to 13.8 m2.
PSK Atrium patio doors
The PSK Atrium doors are the new patio and garden doors in our offer. The hoisted-sliding system makes it possible to slide each door leaf up to 1.6 m wide without any problems, thus achieving clear width of the passage of more than 1.5 m.
PSK and PSK-Z patio doors
The PSK doors are an excellent solution for optimized use of space within patio and garden exits. The tilting and sliding mechanism and the special fittings make it possible to tilt and slide a door leaf that is as much as 1.6 m wide, using only little force.
A sliding system with increased thermal insulation, among others thanks to the use of a thermal break, enriched with the addition of fiberglass. The construction of the profiles allows for the production of exclusive doors of large dimensions, filled with one or two-chamber glass. The materials and technical solutions used help to achieve a high degree of heat and sound protection. These doors are perfect for single-family houses and comfortable apartments that require open spaces.
Application and functionality
Durable and slender profiles allow the construction of low-threshold doors up to 3.2 m high and 3.3 m wide
- number of sliding wings: 1-4 pieces
- maximum leaf weight 400 kg – larger constructions and glazing means more light in your home
- the possibility of using fittings and anti-burglar glass
- the door can be driven by an automatic push button or remote control
- the possibility of using closing sensors – reed switches
- micro ventilation (optional)
3-chamber sections, depth:
- for the wing: 77 mm
- for a frame with two guides: 174 mm
- for a frame with three guides: 271 mm
Thermal spacers made of glass fiber reinforced polyamide, a high class sealing system in the running area and at the wing joint
Filling thickness in fixed or mobile sash: 13.5-58.5 mm
*Uw dla drzwi MB-77HS HI o wymiarach skrzydła 3,0 x 2,9 m, ze szkłem Ug=0,5 W/(m²K) z ramką Chromatech Ultra
Open yourself to a new space
- lift-slide door with a corner with a movable post, thanks to which we get a wide light of passage to the terrace
- the possibility of building the threshold and obtaining a practically flat surface.
APPLICATION AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Exterior folding doors give a lot of freedom to users, it is easy to almost literally remove the barrier between the interior of the building and its surroundings, providing an excellent, wide passage from the house to the terrace or a combination of a cafe or restaurant with its outdoor area, used seasonally
- a solution that is very convenient in everyday use and at the same time having high technical parameters and enabling construction of large dimensions
- opened both outside and inside the building, they can have any sash configuration
- a modern product designed to meet the high requirements of users, architects and investors
- 3-chamber, durable aluminum profiles with a construction depth of 86 mm for door frames and 77 mm for door leaves
- central chamber of profiles equipped with 24 mm wide thermal spacers for door frames and 34 mm for door leaves ensures high thermal insulation
- specialized fittings guaranteeing comfortable functioning of door leaves with a maximum weight of up to 100 kg
- large allowable dimensions of the structure, allowing the construction of doors with a leaf height of up to 2700 mm and a width of up to 1000 mm
- various versions of threshold solutions: classic – with a sealed seal or convenient to use – with a low threshold
- a large range of glazing from 14 to 61.5 mm, allowing the use of both one- and two-chamber packages,
- the possibility of using specialized glazing units with increased sound insulation or resistance to burglary
* for doors with wing dimensions 0.97 x 2.4 m with glass Ug = 0.5 W / (m²K) with a warm spacer